Home > Tech & Solutions > Solutions > Industry Solutions
we enable the production and operation of your business in a more energy-saving, more environmentally friendly and safer manner!
more environmentally friendly and safer manner!
1. Direct combustion of natural gas in printing and dyeing industry: We use a specialized combustor for the textile industry and determine different heated air circulation modes and system configurations for natural gas direct combustion on the basis of the original equipment structure to ensure that the hot air temperatures and the air volumes at all air intakes of the circulating fans of all drying ovens are consistent. Furthermore, the system is configured with a multi-redundancy safety control system to ensure safe and stable natural gas combustion.
2. Regenerative combustion in aluminum smelting industry: This is applicable to 10t or more aluminum smelting furnaces, in which we use an efficient regenerative combustion system and determine the optimal combustor arrangement and system configuration as per the original equipment structure to ensure the optimal energy consumption while the smelting rate is guaranteed. Moreover, the system is configured with a multi-redundancy safety control system to ensure safe and stable natural gas combustion.
3. Regenerative combustion in metal annealing industry A regenerative combustion system is applied to make the fire box temperature distribution more even and reduce the temperature rising time of the furnace in cold state. In this case, the system will greatly recover waste heat, largely reduce the exhaust gas temperature, effectively improve overall thermal efficiency and minimize operating costs. Compared with other natural gas reform schemes, in general this scheme can save at least 20% of the operating cost. Additionally a PLC control system will be used to enable the perfect integration between the combustion system control and the temperature control curve required for the process, so as to achieve optimal control and reduce energy consumption.
4. Natural gas central heating at bituminous mixing plant This is applicable to bituminous mixing plants with a capacity from 500 to 6,000, in which we use the efficient electronic proportional control combustion system and determine the optimal combustor arrangement and the system configuration, to optimize energy consumption and make the emission conform to the European standard. Moreover, the system is configured with a multi-redundancy safety control system to ensure safe and stable natural gas combustion.
5. Natural gas hot air in baking varnish/powder painting industry Hot air at about 140 to 220°C is mostly used in the processes of baking varnish and powder painting. In most technologies, it is possible to apply the hot air generated from mixing the natural gas direct combustion flue gas and the circulating cold air to work piece baking varnish or drying after powder painting. This application may be flexible according to the detailed requirements of customers. You may either install the natural gas combustor in the original fuel coal or fuel oil space or reconfigure the hot air chamber with the optimal effect as per the air balance and the resistance calculation.
Demonstration project: Sodium silicate project of Zhuzhou Xinglong Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. Location: Zhuzhou, Hunan
Scale: Zhuzhou Xinglong Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., the leading enterprise in the inorganic silicon industry, is one of the largest domestic sodium silicate manufacturing enterprises and possesses 4 horse-shoe flame glass melting furnaces with an annual productivity of 140,000t.
Problem of the customer: the original fuel is water gas and it is necessary to change coal into gas for the purpose of emission reduction, which causes a great increase of energy cost and influences product competitiveness and profitability.
ENN solution: make a four-link transformation of the energy system, covering enterprise smelting furnace structure, combustion system, waste-heat utilization and steam system.
The unit consumption of products reaches the domestic leading level of 140Nm³/t. The energy-saving rate is 17% higher than the industrial average value.
The natural gas saved annually in one furnace is 1,000,000m3. The steam saved annually by waste heat recovery is 22,000t. The cost saved annually is approximately RMB 6,000,000.
The product quality is improved from medium to high level and thus the high-end customer market is developed.